Thursday, August 02, 2007

All I need is love

I don't normally cry when I get pulled over, but tonight I was crying before I got pulled over, which is why I didn't notice the street switch to one-way. The cops were extremely nice and let me go with a "be careful and take care of yourself," so thank you to the three officers who recognized an honest mistake and a sad little girl.

And why am I such a sad little girl, you ask? Some combination of PMS, withdrawal from my College Try #1 friends and the wonderful time we had, an overabundance of being loved but not Loved by boys, and the usual self-doubt. It's a party in my heart and everyone's invited, just bring your own pitchforks and barbecue sauce, 'cause it's rare and tender in there. Yeesh, I'm such a kvetch. Things could be so much worse.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena