Monday, August 27, 2007

blah

We never made it to Lansing. After it took an hour and a half to go 9 miles on the Dan Ryan there was no way we'd get there in time for the wedding and maybe not even the reception. Disappointing after I was all ready for an adventure, but the weather was gorgeous and we went to a completely lame Middle Eastern music fest thing and then wandered around the Lincoln Park Zoo, so it was a lovely day with lovely company in Chicago.

I'm going through my old rejected greeting cards to submit them to other companies that pay $50-$100 for accepted freelance card copy. I still think I'm funny.

I've been infinitely tired today. I think I have scurvy because I am craving fruit, but I have no fruit. Perhaps I will put on pants and go buy fruit. Perhaps.

Also, I retook the test thing and this time it says I'm a benevolent builder. So I'm a little of both. More importantly, there's this lovely feature that lets you "assess other people's personalities, and ask other peopleto assess yours!" So assess me and if you want I'll assess you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a considerate artist

which basically means that i like pretty things and dislike myself. oh, and i empathize with others.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you didn't call when you got to Lansing. =)

BTW - I'n an attentive leader - for what it's worth.

 

Made by Lena