Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Well, she has a great personality."

I'm going to Lansing. Crazy shit.

Also, I've taken many a personality test in my day, but I like this one becaused the way they split up categories and ask questions got closer to the heart of things for me than most. I tend to have a handful of paradoxical traits that end up averaging themselves out instead of explaining how I am on most tests (i.e. I am quite capable of shmoozing with strangers but I prefer to have just a few close friends and I absolutely need both alone time and social interaction, so the whole introvert/extrovert thing gets mushy). This test didn't have so much of that problem. Here's my report. Whats yours? You should leave it on my comments. Mostly because I want comments. They validate my typing into the void all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am an "animated creator." I like the fact you don't have to choose a number. You can just sliiiiiiiiide.

 

Made by Lena