Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'll have the communications sampler, please

I'm bored. Play with me.

Does anyone know about submitting writing under a pen name? I want to use "Annabell" for the things I wrote about my family, but Annabell does not have a bank account or social security number.

I got a new phone today. It's totally hot. It has a QWERTY keyboard but is the size of a Razor and weighs less than my old phone. Also, I am now on my family's plan, so I have unlimited texting, but I have to be a bit more careful about my minutes or my parents will beat me. Basically, if you are not a Verizon customer, I am no longer your friend until after 9 PM. Ever. I don't care if you're dying, you can text me or shove it.

I said goodbye to my brother today since I'm not going to see him again before he goes off to college this weekend. My baby is all grown up. I just hope it's half as wonderful as he expects it to be and my mother gets used to her empty nest and doesn't start [s]mothering me to death instead.

I left my journal at a bar on Sunday. Not smart. Fortunately, they still had it when my friend who lives right there went back. I should probably be more mortified that they put it with the board games, but a) what do I care if a bunch of strangers read my dumb rambling shit and b) my deepest darkest secret gleanable from my journal is that I'm actually a boy-crazy flake, and that's not much of a secret. I tend not to have secrets. Hell, I don't even have discretion.

I'm going to go make out with my phone now.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena