Thursday, August 09, 2007

for what it's worth...

...and it probably isn't worth much, but I was just filling out birthdays and such on my google calendar thing and I noticed how many of my favorite people ever are scorpios.So I looked up the Scorpio stuff on Wikipedia for shits and giggles, and lo and behold:
Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity, passion, and power. Individuals born under this sign are thought to be complex, analytical, loyal, patient, keenly perceptive, humorous, inquisitive, hypnotic, and of great moral character. The Scorpio person is secretive, powerful, penetrating, determined, purposeful, deep, complex, resourceful, ambitious, magnetic, hypnotic, sexual, creative and mysterious. They can also sometimes be cunning, suspicious, compulsive, aggressive, jealous, and controlling and be prone to extremity, secretiveness, and possessiveness.

So then I looked up my own Taurus-ness:
Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material and emotional security. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a calm, patient, reliable, loyal, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character. Generally, there is something distinctly sensual about the appearance. The Taurus person is resourceful, thorough, dependable, responsible, placid, stable, comfortable, solid, earthy, strong, money-oriented, practical, productive, cautious, musical, and artistic. They can also sometimes be stubborn, indulgent, insecure, acquisitive, possessive, rigid, stodgy and slow, and prone to hedonism, laziness, inflexibility, habituality, jealousy, and antipathy.
Taurus is traditionally ruled by the planet Venus, the planet of love, desire, femininity, peace and harmony. Taurus represents the feminine sheath of Venus, and as such, is intensely magnetic. It is also the most feminine sign in the zodiac. The opposite sign to Taurus is Scorpio and the two signs are widely considered to be the most sexually responsive of all zodiacal members.

There you go. If you're a scorpio and my friend, it is clearly because fate tells me to like people conceived in February-ish. If you are not a scorpio, I don't want to talk to you ever again.

In other news, my body and I are fighting again for the first time in many weeks. It is unpleasant and I am out of food. You should bring me food.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena