Saturday, August 25, 2007

Please Advise!

Earlier today, I called a male friend from high school who is in town to see if he wanted to do anything tonight. He called back around 8:30 to say he's too tired, but if had absolutely nothing better to do tomorrow, would I want to go to a wedding with him in Lansing, Michigan. I do, in fact, have absolutely nothing better to do, but is it too weird to drive five hours each direction to go to a wedding where I know no one? Sunny goes to school out there, so if I could see her for a few minutes, that would be excuse enough to go, and NBF said he'd stop by my apartment at some point to walk my dog so I don't have to worry about him (the dog) exploding. So it's very tempting to go, except is that completely weird? And what if it turns out my friend and I can't actually stand eachother for that many hours alone? Thoughts?

No comments:

 

Made by Lena