Friday, November 30, 2007

boys and sleep and un-sleep

I seem to be drawn to Boys I find annoying because they are similar to me in ways I don't like but they're physically attractive so not only is it forgivable that they are annoying but also I want to jump them a little bit.

Stupid boys.

Also, today I tried not taking any drugs (besides the Effexor, of course) and I spent the day quite nauseous and came close to throwing up a number of times but never did and I slept pretty much until 4:30 PM with a brief forced awakeness a la dog and hunger. Now it is almost 6 AM and I'm in a bit of a manic state and still terribly nauseous but poking around on the etsy forums is somehow more attractive than sleep where I have hours of crazy vivid dreams.

I wonder what it is like to go through life without such a fussy body.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena