Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Potato

I've been asleep for the last two days. Splendid. Maybe I'm weakened from two weeks of being dead. I don't know. Also, I am out of the Percocets and the head is less than comfortable (though not nearly as horrible as it's been). I need to get my ass to a doctor, which is much more difficult than it should be.

Whine whine whine.

My dog puked what looked like mashed sweet potatoes on my bed last night. I cleaned it up and went back to sleep.

I know three pregnant people right now, and they are all due in March. Strange. I've decided two of them should become internet BFFs, since they have some strange similarities anyway and I know if I'm ever preggers I will want other pregger people friends, which can be hard to come by if your regular people friends are not baby-making with you.

And I want a live-in chef and house cleaner, but I think I've mentioned that before.

Can I lie and say I'm stoned right now to excuse the random oddness of this post?

No comments:

 

Made by Lena