Wednesday, November 14, 2007

dizzy blondes, dead printers, and crafty websites

Happy Super Dizzy Day! No pain, but dear lord it is hard to get around when the room moves. And I didn't puke, but I thought I was going to puke on several occasions. Whether or not it is true, I am saying that this is my migraine's final tantrum on its way out. Post-migraine aura and crap. It's entirely possible, so please god let it be so!

I finally managed to kill my HP deskjet 3520 printer. It was four years old and originally cost $28. It moved three times, fell countless times, and printed many a paper and greeting card. It will be missed.

I just sorted a bunch of my crafting stuff from the mostly untouched (as in I've barely touched these particular boxes, not as in most of the boxes are still untouched) moving boxes. My inspiration: Etsy.com. I am in love with this website. (HDS, you'd best know about it already, because you will love it.) I want to buy everything for everyone from it and sell my random crafting crap on it. It has kept me occupied during the last week of conscious-but-dysfunctioning.

Here are some personal favorite items (because if you are reading my blog, you must be wasting time, and oh so much more time can be wasted on Etsy!):
Zombie Escape Plan Journal
overpriced but very attractive serving dish
cute turkey apron I want my mom to wear on Thanksgiving but I don't think she'll go for it
"Perfect Children" moderately disturbing stuffed animals
super-disturbing anatomical teapot
awesome color search page

No comments:

 

Made by Lena