Friday, November 27, 2009

Food for Thought

I'm trying to concentrate. I want to get my cards up on my website. Lots and lots of cards. Keep listing on the site so I rise to the top of the searches, again and again. I've been working. I've also been playing random stupid computer games in short but obsessive spurts. I want to do too many things at the same time right now but I want to do them all by magic explosion while I eat pumpkin bread and frosting and fill my bones with hot apple cider until they radiate heat.

How long did I just sit here trying to write this? Was it two minutes or twenty? At least I'm not in pain today. I cheated on a number of foods yesterday, so I'll take demi-stupor over pain. It's just frustrating that those are frequently my choices.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena