Monday, November 16, 2009

Remember the Goal

My memory is getting worse. I've been back on name brand Topamax for a full month and I'm still finding fragments of conversations and events straggling about in my skull and that creepy uncertainty where and when and if they occurred. Am I going certifiably nuts? They've taken many nice pictures of my brain, but when looking for tumors, I wonder if the doctors would be able to spot a leak instead. Flowers for Algernon. Maybe I need to be using my brain more on a day-to-day basis; do calculus problem sets, half an hour on the tredmill, learn 50 words in Sanskrit, then crunches and push-ups, all by 10:30 AM. I'll be a picture of health and energy, both mental and physical. I'll be President of the Universe by next Friday.
Where's my orange juice?

No comments:

 

Made by Lena