Thursday, November 19, 2009

It Makes the World Go Around

Credit card statement. Contained my dog's health insurance for the year (almost $400) and two auctions. I need to cram my finances into their nice separate accounts where they belong so I don't get double-punched in the stomach after the cash I got for what I managed to sell never makes it into my checking account. Granted, right now I have cash that should go into my checking account, but it's been lounging about my house and purse for almost two weeks now, slowly dwindling as I go for a night out here and an estate sale there. If I actually get my butt out to sell the lamps I bought with some of the cash I made on a purchase sitting on my credit card, and then get more cash for those lamps, I will put it in the bank. I have to. Otherwise, the antiques I sell will have to be made out of drugs.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena